The Quebec Symposium on the Defence and Security market is back on Oct 26th for a 7th edition. A Canada Economic Development (CED) initiative, organized by STIQ and Aero Montréal. The Symposium will take place at the Hotel Mortagne in Boucherville and will offer the opportunity to explore the new reality for the defence and security market.
This year’s Symposium will once again address several topics including major projects in development, American and foreign markets, and their regulations. It will offer a jam-packed defence and security sector focused event designed for SMBs.
Companies will be able to meet key actors in the defence and security markets, including Public Service and Procurement Canada, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, the Department of National Defence, the Canadian Coast Guard and prime contractors.
This one-day event aims to:
- Inform SMEs of opportunities related to defence and security procurement policy, industrial and technological benefits (ITB) and best practices for achieving success in defence and security.
- Inform OEMs and major equipment manufacturers of the industrial and R&D capabilities of Québec companies operating in the defence sector, whether it is in aerospace, land, naval, cybersecurity or C4ISR.
- Inform companies about the prospects offered by international markets.
- Provide insight into emerging issues such as eco-responsibility, carbon footprint reduction and diversity-conscious procurement.
- Meet with key players in the defence and security market (including Public Services and Procurement Canada, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, the Department of National Defence, the Canadian Armed Forces, the Coast Guard, and many others).
This is your best opportunity in Quebec to network with them!
A networking cocktail party will close the event to generate discussion between Quebec SMEs interested in the defence and security sector, prime contractors and government officials.
325$ (+taxes) – All day
In collaboration with: